Friday, May 29, 2009

From Uncle Henry

I was lost in life but searching.  The search took ten long years and others close to me on this journey died, but I always felt guided and protected.  My dear friend Doug finally got me going in the right direction.  Then he introduced me to Pamela.  She had traveled a long, difficult, and often painful path to get to our meeting place.  Along with two more dear friends and some very special relatives, she helped me find my way.  Pamela has walked beside me ever since – even when I’m not a fun or nice traveling companion.  She has endured lots of criticism for the path she traveled, but I know that her awesome act of service will change an entire family tree forever… and my love and gratitude for her is eternal.  Sincerely, hf

No comments:

Post a Comment